Established in 1996, Priority Mechanical has fostered continuous growth reflecting our reliable reputation for excellence. Our team of more than 70 employees is eager to provide quality service, installation and maintenance for all heating, cooling, plumbing and air/water quality needs. Priority Mechanical is continuing to grow their team with this great opportunity to be a part of a professional mechanical company.
- Assist with installation and fabrication of ductwork and HVAC equipment.
- Assist with onsite job task planning, determine proper layout of systems.
- Learn to read blueprints, drawings and instructions that are to be followed.
- Use of power tools & hand tools. Learn them if required
- Complete project deadlines, even if means working additional hours.
- Work inside and outside in all weather environments.
- Communicate clearly and professional with site staff, co-workers and customers.
- Maintain timely communications with customers, site supervisors and management to keep them informed of job status
- Represent the company in all aspects of quality workmanship
- Promote health and safety within the workplace.
- Be accountable for workmanship
- Remaining current in the field. Continual growth.
- Daily work is fast pace and physically demanding; standing, bending kneeling and crouching for extended periods of time, lifting objects, repetitive tasks within dusty, noisy and construction areas.
- Complete daily paperwork and timesheet requirements.
- Performing other associated duties, as assigned.
Key Skill Sets:
- Must have valid drivers licence and be insurable on our insurance policy
- G3 or G2 ticket is an asset but not requirement
- Must be a strategic thinker and good communicator; with the ability to see the “big picture”
- Ability to be self-directed and disciplined.
- Must be physically capable of performing duties, lifting +60 lbs for the duration of 8.5 hour shift, ladder/stair use
- Will be going on construction sites, must be able to walk on uneven ground
- Able to wear all PPE including work boots and hard hat
- New MOL working at heights training, WHMIS training, etc… considered an asset
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and outlook.
- Working hour of 7am-5pm – hours may be extended or shortened based weekly workload.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- ½ hour lunch (unpaid) and two 15 min breaks (paid)
- Competitive hourly wage based on skills and qualifications. 4% vacation pay, accrued
- 3 month probation period
- Benefits with medical, dental, group life & ad&d
- 2 weeks vacation
- Company uniform, employee pays half.