Salary: $100,000.00 /year
Journeyman Plumbers – $100,000.00 yearly potential
Priority Mechanical Services – Ayr, ON
Currently looking for an experienced Plumbing Journeyman. Come join our team of skilled installers. Successful candidates will be ticketed trades persons with residential installation in either new construction or retro market.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Residential New Construction
· Experience in all stages of the build from underground to installation of fixtures
· Maintain timely communications with customers, site supervisors and management to keep them informed of job status
· Represent the company in all aspects of quality workmanship and to be accountable
· Promote health and safety within the workplace.
· Complete daily paperwork and time sheet requirements.
· Performing other associated duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have current 306A ticket.
· Must have valid G drivers license
· Ability to be self-directed and disciplined.
· Must be physically capable of performing duties, lifting 25kg/55lbs for the duration of 8.5 hour shift, ladder and stair use.
· Will be going on construction sites, must be able to walk on uneven ground
· Able to wear all PPE including work boots and hard hat
· New MOL working at heights training, WHMIS training, etc… considered an asset
· Planning and organizational skills.
· Positive attitude and outlook.
· Working hours of 6:30am-5pm – varies based on workload/season. Must be available for overtime, if required.
· Competitive hourly wage plus piece work and 4% vacation pay, accrued.
· Benefits with medical, dental, group life & AD&D
· Company uniform., half paid by employee
· Company vehicle for daily usage on site and to and from the shop.
Job Type: Full-time
1 day ago – save job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Priority Mechanical Services.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care