Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Currently looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Journeyperson. Come join our team of skilled installers. Successful candidates will be ticketed tradespersons with residential installation in either new construction or retro market considered to be an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Installation and fabrication of ductwork and HVAC equipment.
· Onsite job task planning, determine the proper layout of systems.
· Read blueprints, drawings and instructions that are to be followed.
· Use of power tools & hand tools.
· Communicate clearly and professionally with site staff, co-workers and customers.
· Promote health and safety within the workplace.
· Remaining current in the field. Continual growth.
· Complete daily paperwork and timesheet requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have one active 308A, 308D ticket.
· Must have a valid G drivers licence
· G3 or G2 Gas ticket is an asset but not a requirement
· Must be physically capable of performing duties, lifting 50 lbs for the duration of the shift, ladder/stair use, standing, kneeling and crouching
· Will be going on construction sites, must be able to walk on uneven ground
· Able to wear all PPE including work boots and hard hat
· Working hours of 7 am-5 pm – varies based on workload/seasonally. Available for overtime, if required.
· Competitive hourly wage based on skills and qualifications. 4% vacation pay, accrued.
· Benefits with medical, dental, group life & ad&d
· Company vehicle for daily usage on-site and to and from the shop.