Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Currently looking for an experienced Gas Fitter. Come join our team of skilled installers. Successful candidates will be ticketed with experience in residential installation in either new construction or retro market considered to be an asset.
· G2 – Gas License
· Valid G driver’s licenses
· Minimum 5 years working experience
· Installing, troubleshooting & overhauling systems
· Positive attitude and outlook. Must be a strategic thinker and good communicator; with the ability to see the “big picture”
· Read blueprints, drawings and instructions
· Use power tools and hand tools, welding equipment, testing gauges
· Promote health and safety within the workplace.
· Continuous learning & improvement
· Performing other associated duties, as assigned.
Working Conditions & Physical Capabilities
· Must be physically capable of performing duties, lifting 50 lbs for the duration of shift, ladder/stair use, standing for extended periods. Bending, kneeling and crouching.
· Will be going on construction sites, must be able to walk on uneven ground
· Able to wear all PPE including work boots and hard hat
· Dusty, noisy and hazardous construction areas, Indoors & Outdoors, in all weather environments
· Working hour of 7am-5pm – varies based on workload/seasonally. Available for overtime, if required.
· Competitive hourly wage based on skills and qualifications. 4% vacation pay, accrued.
· Benefits with medical, dental, group life & ad&d