To Our Customers,
With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting so many families, we wanted to let you know what we are doing to help combat the spread of COVID-19, while still taking care of what is most important to us – our customers and employees.
Having been deemed an essential service by the government of Ontario, we have been - and will continue to - respond to all emergency service calls. We are closely following the Public Health Guidelines set out by the Government of Canada. As families are spending extended periods of time at home now more than ever before, we are here to ensure that your HVAC and plumbing is functioning correctly so you can remain as comfortable as possible.
As a result, we, as a team, have taken the following steps to ensure your safety, and comfort:
- We are asking customers if they have experienced any symptoms possibly associated with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If so, we kindly ask to schedule the appointment for 14 days after your symptoms have disappeared.
- While our technicians are used to giving customers handshakes, we’ll go with a thumbs-up for the time being.
- Our technicians will do their best to maintain a 6-foot distance where possible. Don’t worry, it’s not awkward, we’re used to it already.
- Our technicians have always worn gloves and will continue to do so.
- Our technicians will frequently clean their equipment and trucks with sanitizers.
- When available, our technicians will wear PPE, including masks and gloves.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve made changes to our business processes to minimize unnecessary interactions.
- If you don’t want to be present in your home during the installation, you can trust our employees to be respectful of your home. Our installers always make a point to treat your home as if it were their own.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time and look forward to returning to some semblance of normalcy in the near future!
- The Priority Mechanical Family