Hard water increases energy and water heating costs
Hard water results from too high a concentration of calcium, magnesium and other metal cations. Untreated, washing in hard water leaves a sticky film of soap scum on your hair and clothes and leaves your skin feeling dry and scaly.
Hard water also increases energy and water heating costs; as scale and sediments build-up inside you hot water tank, decreasing heating efficiency from an average of 2% to over 8% each year, in communities with really hard water.
Modern water softeners from Priority help balance water hardness, filter-out contaminants and reduce energy costs by preventing scale-build-up inside water tanks.
NOVO 485HE HIGH-EFFICIENCY WATER SOFTENER
- Uses 75% less salt & 64% less water lower operating costs by up to 68%
- Compact cabinet or twin tank design
- Upflow Regeneration with Precision Brining does not unnecessarily deplete
unused portion of resin bed with each regeneration
- Auto Backwash Preset saves up to 2,000 gallons of water per year on
clean city water
- Soft Water Recharge quickly restores capacity during unusual heavy water usage
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill keeps salt tank cleaner and protects system operation
- Automatic Refresh flushes stagnant water after 7 days preventing bacteria growth
- Backlit LCD info display
- WQA Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI 44 for effective reduction of hardness
- 7 Year System Warranty/Lifetime on Pressure Tank
NOVO Single (Cabinet) Models: 20,000 – 30,000 Grain Water Softeners
NOVO Two Tank Models: 20,000 – 40,000 Grain Water Softeners